Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Virtual Newsmakers features Neil Ferree

What would it mean to your business if you had multiple web pages linked to your Google Authorship show up on page 1 of Google for a keyword phrase that compliments your business/selling proposition? I discuss how this happened using the search phrase What is a Social Link Wheel

I'm not using this example to show off or brag on myself. Rather, I'm trying to illustrate the social marketing technique you/we can employ so our website and our social profiles are found at the top of the search results for a search phrase we want connected to our Google Authorship and Rich Snippets.






I've been working on this model for many months now and have been able to replicate these results using a variety of keyword phrases that compliment my USP (unique selling proposition) in an effort to establish myself as a subject matter expert in social, local, mobile, video seo and content marketing.

If you visit my Google+ Personal Page and view my about tab, you will see ½ dozen examples that show the Google search results where I have multiple ranked pages and social profiles for the search query.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a Comment. Spammy or useless comments will be promptly deleted. Your email and IP will be reported to Google