Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

How to get your longtail keywords to rank on page 1 of Google

Here are 25 long tail keyword phrases that I've been able to get ranked on page 1 of Google using my social link wheel methodology. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out these search terms have a low search volume, but when someone does search Google for any of these longtails and they click through to the page where the content syncs up to their query, the conversion rate tends to be exactly what you hoped for.

How to Get a Longtail to Rank on Page 1 of Google


The long tails at the top of the list have multiple SERPs.

For example #3 What is a Social Link Wheel has 5 SERPs on page 1 and all 5 SERPs are above the fold. That's what I call dominating the search results!
  1. Social Link Wheel
  2. Social Shares is the New SEO
  3. What is a Social Link Wheel
  4. Content Marketing System Best Practices
  5. Is Social Shares the New SEO
  6. DiY Content Marketing
  7. Dominate Page 1 Search Results
  8. How to Build a Content Marketing System
  9. How to Build Quality Google+ Circles
  10. How to Dominate Page 1
  11. Dominate Page 1
  12. Get Ranked on Page 1
  13. Dominate Page 1 Search Results
  14. Monetize Social Media Marketing
  15. Monetized Social Media Marketing
  16. How to Monetize Social Media Marketing
  17. Social Local Video SEO
  18. Benefits of Content Syndication
  19. Content Marketing System
  20. Get Ranked on Page 1 of Google
  21. Google Plus Social Media Marketing
  22. How to use Micro Niche Finder
  23. Monetizing Social Media Marketing
  24. Social Local Video SEO Consultant
  25. What is Social Shares SEO

The longtails at the top of the list have multiple SERPs on page 1 of Google. Some only have 1 or 2 ranked pages. All of them have at least 1 ranked page and most of these are above the fold. 

These search are using the default WEB results. 


dominate page 1 search results


















In most cases, when you select the Images option, because of the on-page optimization methodology I use, you will see that my images also render on the top rows of these search results for the corresponding alt-text meta.














I'm not suggesting that I'm some kind of super SEO guy, nor am I guaranteeing you will get the same results as fast as I' have. What I am suggesting is that you would be well served to hire me to teach you how to use my methodology, so you can get your content and your social profiles and your web pages to rank on page 1 of Google for your targeted long tail keyword phrases, like I have.

To get in touch with me, click here to activate my vCita calendar to schedule a free 30 minute Google Hangout so you can ask your questions and I can show you in real-time how to do what you need to do, to get results like this.

If you leave a comment and/or +1 this article, that would be a good thing to do and very much appreciated. 

If you request in your vCita form, I'd be happy to share with you access to my Google Drive Library and a link to my Social Media Audit Master Blueprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a Comment. Spammy or useless comments will be promptly deleted. Your email and IP will be reported to Google