Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Top WordPress Plugins 2013

A SMB client of mine recently asked me what are the top WordPress plugins he should be using on his new Fairfax Printing site. I popped over to my WP dashboard and took a couple of screen caps so I didn't have to hard key each of the top WordPress plugins I use on my various websites.

wordpress plugins

This is the top ½ of the plugins roster

The blue highlighted plugin should give you a reference on where the bottom ½ are listed below.

This is the bottom ½ of the WP plugins dashboard feed

In my view, one of the main reasons so many of us use WordPress to publish out content is due to the awesome free plugins available to ensure that our Onpage Optimization SEO efforts produce good results. By good results, I am referring to finding the right mix of onpage optimization seo and offpage optimization seo tactics will help our web pages get ranked on page 1 of Google for our targeted keyword phrase.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a Comment. Spammy or useless comments will be promptly deleted. Your email and IP will be reported to Google